Looking for non-destination specific travel tips and advice? You’ve come to the write place! This page lists out the subjects on which I think I’m most knowledge in and all of the travel tips & articles that I have about them, including budget travel, study abroad, and student travel. Check it out!
If you want to travel on a budget, then you’ve come to the right place. As a broke student trying to see the world, all I do is travel on a budget. Here are some awesome articles I’ve written about budget travel!
Budget Breakdowns & Guides:
- Switzerland on a Budget // What I Spent in 10 Days in Switzerland
- Copenhagen on a Budget // What We Spent in 3 Days in Copenhagen
- Belgium on a Budget // What I Spent in 4 Days in Belgium
- How to Visit Mackinac Island on a Budget
DIY Tour & Day Trip Guides:
- How to Day Trip to Bruges on a Budget
- A Chocolate Tour of Brussels
- How NOT to Kiss the Blarney Stone // A Day Trip to Blarney Castle from Cork City
Study Abroad & Student Travel
I like to consider myself a full-time study abroad student since, well, I’m going to college abroad full-time. That being said, I’ve published a good number of posts on studying abroad and student travel. Here they are!
- How to Kick A** At Weekend Trips While You’re Studying Abroad
- 10 Things to Ask for for Christmas if You’re Studying Abroad in Europe Next Semester
Love misfit travel tales?
Me too! Sign up today and get all of my best travel stories straight to your inbox, including by monthly newsletter!