Looking for non-destination specific travel tips and advice? Welcome! This page lists out the subjects on which I think I’m most knowledge in and all of the travel tips & articles that I have about them, including budget travel, study abroad, and student travel. Check it out!
If you want to travel on a budget, then you’ve come to the right place. As a broke student trying to see the world, all I do is travel on a budget. Here are some awesome articles I’ve written about budget travel!
BUDGET BREAKDOWNS & GUIDES:
- Switzerland on a Budget // What I Spent in 10 Days in Switzerland
- Copenhagen on a Budget // What We Spent in 3 Days in Copenhagen
- Belgium on a Budget // What I Spent in 4 Days in Belgium
- How to Visit Mackinac Island on a Budget
DIY TOUR & DAY TRIP GUIDES:
- How to Day Trip to Bruges on a Budget
- A Chocolate Tour of Brussels
- How NOT to Kiss the Blarney Stone // A Day Trip to Blarney Castle from Cork City
STUDY ABROAD & STUDENT TRAVEL
I like to consider myself a full-time study abroad student since, well, I’m going to college abroad full-time. That being said, I’ve published a good number of posts on studying abroad and student travel. Here they are!